As we gradually start to open our dining room and outdoor seating, we want to assure our guests that safety and the quality of your experience at BIRDCODE Hot Chicken is our top priority. We are sanitizing and practicing social distancing, in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
- All employees are trained on healthy hygiene practices and will wear masks and gloves while at work.
- Employees are monitored for signs of illness and asked to stay home if they have a fever, are experiencing any symptoms, or have anyone in the household who has tested positive.
- We will continue to promote social distancing by keeping 6 feet apart and we have markings on the floor to show you wear to stand while in line.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks, except when they are eating and enjoying their food, of course.
- Our Crew has strict cleaning and disinfection protocols in all areas of the restaurant.
- All self-serve stations have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations throughout the restaurant for guests.
We look forward to serving you.